Membership
Who's Online
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Site Contributions
Contribute Today!

Contribute today and get our Guild Site upgraded service!

View Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders Of The Faith Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AingealGM
Grand Master
Ding! Level 3!

re: WoD Is Here! What do you think?

Hey guys

It has been so lovely to see people slowly coming back to Wow this week!  Sorry I have not been around as often as I would have liked, but have been busy with work lately. 

I am away this weekend (poorly timed) from Friday - Monday, but I will be online Thursday evening to see all the new shiny stuff! I have my fingers crossed that it drops before midnight!

In the meantime, a couple of things. 

Everybody should now be on Knight rank or higher. We have no entry level members as we go into the patch, but all new folk will be put on Padwan as per usual. 

Some players have been removed from the guild as it has been a year or 2 since they have logged.   There are a lot of alts in the guild that have not been logged for 1 - 2 years or more. Could you all just do a quick log on your old toons to update the online date for me so I know you want to keep them in the guild. In the next few weeks I will be doing a clear out. 

The bank will also be getting a clear up, old raid materials will be moved into the other tabs for general use so we can restock with up-to-date materials. The guild is low on gold, so we may consider selling some of the things we have a lot of to make space.  In the meantime, please do help by contributing new things to the guild back in terms of glyphs, gems, enchants, flasks, ore, herbs etc.  If you wish to raid, any raid level materials will be useful for the whole team. 

Speaking of raiding, the good news is that I have spoken with Sandarin and Asylum are still willing to join forces to raid this expansion.  I am dead chuffed about this as I know all you raiders will be as well. 

With this in mind, if you wish to raid, please do your best to get a toon to 100 and kitted for raiding in the next few weeks.  While there is now urgent rush, it is just good to be prepared.  I will be keeping in touch with Sandarin and Bobs to see how their teams are getting on and will let you know as soon as we have a date to get raiding again. 

Other than this, lets get back to business as usual.  Lets all help each other out with new content and get our guild boosted once more.  New members always welcome. 

Aing x

Redrael
redrael
High General
Ding! Level 4!

Will be around myself nearly all weekend, I'll have my Warrior levelling so happy to tank guild only runs to get used to the new dungeons and so on. 

Exciting! 

wod is finaly here and the rl world crumbled under a ddos attack ohh the joy m of being traped in a phazed zone for 12 hours now :S .......

Redrael
redrael
High General
Ding! Level 4!

Yeah the kick off wasn't so good, but it's starting to settle again. I'm pretty much hooked. Lots of really nice additions, and loads to do. In no hurry but getting closer to the 100 mark!

Jump to: